Shenandoah ValleyImplant Institute
If you are looking for high quality periodontal treatment, look no further! Dr. Steven Saunders , Dr. Victor Saunders, Dr Bryan Saunders and staff are some of the most highly trained professionals in the area. As leading periodontists in Harrisonburg & the doctors at Shenandoah Valley Implant Institute are dedicated to providing the most innovative treatments to optimize patient comfort and maximize the chances of long term success. Whether you are suffering from the effects of gum disease or need a tooth replacement, we have got you covered!
Before & After Gallery Special Offers View Our Smile Gallery Hear Patient Testimonials Schedule Your Appointment
The safety, health and well-being of our mutual patients has always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and staff. Our commitment to provide your patients the safest care throughout this evolving situation is not something we take lightly.
We always have and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure that we are exceeding the highest standard of care and customer service.
Here are a few extra precautions that we are taking, but not limited to:
• Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
• Following the news related to local conditions on an hourly basis.
• Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
• Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
• Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
• Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and notifying them when we are ready for their appointment.
We are also asking our patients a few questions to help mitigate any potential exposures. These questions are:
• If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
• Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
• Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing
If you answer yes, our doctor will be informed and will take appropriate action to protect patients and staff.
The Doctors and Staff at SVII
We are a periodontal and implant specialty practice dedicated to restoring and enhancing your smile using state-of-the-art procedures and techniques! We hold ourselves to a high standard of care and excel in personalized, conservative dental care. We strive to provide each of our patients with a comprehensive treatment plan that utilizes our innovative techniques and materials to help you reach your smile goals.
119A University Blvd
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
New Patients: 540-431-4392
Current Patients: 540-434-8575
Dental Website by Progressive Dental Marketing
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Closed 1pm to 2pm for Lunch