The safety, health and well-being of our mutual patients has always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and staff. Our commitment to provide your patients the safest care throughout this evolving situation is not something we take lightly.
We always have and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure that we are exceeding the highest standard of care and customer service.
Here are a few extra precautions that we are taking, but not limited to:
• Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
• Following the news related to local conditions on an hourly basis.
• Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
• Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
• Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
• Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and notifying them when we are ready for their appointment.
We are also asking our patients a few questions to help mitigate any potential exposures. These questions are:
• If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
• Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
• Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing
If you answer yes, our doctor will be informed and will take appropriate action to protect patients and staff.
The Doctors and Staff at SVII
Patients with low bone density can often benefit from All-on-4™dental implants with Shenandoah Valley Implant Institute. Benefits include:
This innovative technique uses just four implants to stabilize your denture and prevent further deterioration from occurring. The success is in the placement of the implants. After determining which spots have the greatest density, our doctors will place two implants at 90 degree angles in the front of your mouth and two implants at 45 degree angles in the back of your mouth. This will provide enough leverage to allow normal biting and chewing functions without enabling the implants to come loose on their own.Once the implants are in place, the Shenandoah Valley Implant Institute doctors will attach a temporary set of dentures to be used immediately. After a three to six month healing period, you will be given a new set of permanent dentures.
All-on-4™ dental implants have several benefits for patients:
Implant supported dentures are an excellent solution for replacing a full arch of missing teeth. To learn more about All-on-4™ implants in Harrisonburg, VA, contact the Shenandoah Valley Implant Institute and schedule your consultation today!
Click Here For Further Information About All-on-4
119A University Blvd
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
New Patients: 540-431-4392
Current Patients: 540-434-8575
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Closed 1pm to 2pm for Lunch